[blindeudora] Re: icons speaking in Eudora

  • From: ratshtron <northstar1950@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2015 14:42:29 -0600

more than likely these graphics need to be re-labled in order for them to have a spoken label.

Legend has it that on Sunday 11/8/2015 01:52 PM, Pat Ferguson said:

Dear Bud,

Do you have the Window-Eyes Set files?

Window-Eyes does not read those things to me, either with Windows 10, however in my other Eudora on this computer, it did happen once, and I don't know how. I can't seem to get Window-Eyes to read those things again, either.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.

At 11:22 AM 11/8/2015, you wrote:

Hi all,
It's still not clear to me, is there anybody who is using windows 10 an Eudora and are able to make the icons speak like sent, forwarded, unread and so on. With windows 7 I was able to turn off wineyes and then turn it back on and they would speak for that session. With windows 10 I can't do that. So if anybody has been able to make them speak, even if it's just for the current session, I would like to hear how you do it.
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
El Segundo, California