[blindeudora] Re: fresh copy of Eudora

  • From: Pat Ferguson <pat.ferguson328@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 16:19:55 -0500

Hi Bud,

I'm using Eudora from my Windows 7 computer on 2 Windows 10 computers with no problems.

Just take your old Eudora and copy it over to a thumb drive, so that you can use it on your Windows 10 computer, after you have installed Eudora from a fresh copy. This way you will have your mailboxes, and your Eudora.ini file and contacts in your nndbase.nnt and such.

What screen reader are you using?

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.

At 06:27 PM 8/12/2015, you wrote:

Hi Gang,

I'm retiring my windows 7 64 bit computer and getting a new one tomorrow that will have windows 10 on it. I have backed up a number of things including
Eudora. I wonder if there's any way I can get a fresher copy of Eudora. This one that I have has over 100 files in it and I don't know which ones are not supposed to be there so I'd like to start with a cleaner copy. I've been using Eudora for many years and would really hate to lose it. There seemed to be a lot of corrupt things in the old computer so I don't want to bring any of it to my new computer. Does anybody know where I might be able to get a cleaner copy of the last version? Thanks so much.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
El Segundo, California

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora