[blindeudora] fresh copy of Eudora

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 09:30:46 -0700

Hi to all who answered my question about putting Eudora on a new windows 10 computer I'm getting today. Everything seems too involved for me to really understand and do. I just thought that if I could start over and not bring any problems along from the old computer but I think I'll just try to paste and copy the whole folder even though I'm sure it has more files than it should have, about 130 files. Several mailboxes have three or four .mbx files. Don't know why so many but am afraid to delete any of them. Dan, you asked the version. It's 7.1.0.9. Anyway, can I just copy the Eudora folder onto a thumb drive and then copy it to the new computer? Thanks for all you guys interest. This is a great group and a great program and I don't want to lose it.

If I get into trouble trying to do the transfer I may be back again looking for help.
Thanks again to all.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
El Segundo, California