[blindeudora] Re: attached folder.

  • From: Donna <donnam1014@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 11:07:14 -0700

Could you re instal eudora and listen where the files are going? DonnaAt 10:38 AM 9/27/2016, you wrote:

yes, I do have windows 7 and used the windows search and it keeps telling me not found.
Marjorie.

At 10:02 AM 9/27/2016, Donna wrote:
I think she has windows 7 not xp.At 09:57 AM 9/27/2016, you wrote:
can't you do a Windows search for it? Is that possible in XP?

Sorry, but I upgraded to Windows 7 years ago, so I have trouble remembering what was or was not possible under XP.

At 01:08 PM 9/26/2016, you wrote:
I don't quite understand what you are telling me. Sorry.
Marjorie.

At 10:02 AM 9/26/2016, Donna wrote:
Well look at qualcom open it do links then a for atchments it is in a folder called eudora in the qualcom folder did you find qualcom,when you find it make a short cut to your desk top then it will be available at all times..At 08:49 AM 9/26/2016, you wrote:
We have searched there and everywhere else and can't find the attached folder.
Marjorie.

At 07:52 AM 9/26/2016, Donna wrote:
I think you need to search for the qualcom in xp it is in program files.At 08:06 PM 9/25/2016, you wrote:
Hi Pat:
Thought I would ask a question while I can get messages sent; which is still iffy believe it or not. I believe other providers are having the same problem.

anyway, question: i invested in a new computer recently and it works great, windows 7 of course and as you see eudora. My question is:
Eudora installed like a dream except no matter what we do or try to locate we can't seem to find the attached folder. I can send and receive attachments just fine, except if someone sends me an mp3 file I can't open it or find it anywhere. When i get regular files in text format or DOC etc they will open in notepad so I can access them but anything else, who knows where they are. Any ideas?
I can go to my lap top and find the attached folder there but not here.
        Marjorie
        msarnott@xxxxx

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora
Send all list problems or inquires to: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx