[blindeudora] Re: address book

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 20:34:44 -0500

I believe that there is an optionin eudora to set your address book to an nnt file to hide from simple viruses, might try that one.

btw for those of yall that have done that in win98, and want to get back, simply rename the nnt file back to txt, and kill the toc file, all will work from there.

Later, LouAt 05:59 AM 11/4/06 -0600, you wrote:
Hi all,
Well I have a couple of questions.
First I am running jfw 7.1 with xp professional.
I am running
I am running eudora 5.1.
Last week I had downloaded some wedding pictures onto webshots.
I sent the link to friends and one to myself. I opened it up and everything was fine.
A couple of days later I opened it up and it was just a bunch of garble.
Later I wanted to send an e-mail and opened my address book and there were no contacts in it.
What could have happened to It?
Thanks
Sandi

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the titanic."

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora