[blindeudora] Re: address book

  • From: 4u2know <4u2know@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 14:40:33 -0700

It did come through, but not sure how to answer your question. Sorry about that. Hope someone can help.

Brenda

I did not see this come through so am trying it again.
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 05:59:52 -0600
To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Sandi Kelly <sandikelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: address book

Hi all,
Well I have a couple of questions.
First I am running jfw 7.1 with xp professional.
I am running
I am running eudora 5.1.
Last week I had downloaded some wedding pictures onto webshots.
I sent the link to friends and one to myself. I opened it up and everything was fine.
A couple of days later I opened it up and it was just a bunch of garble.
Later I wanted to send an e-mail and opened my address book and there were no contacts in it.
What could have happened to It?
Thanks
Sandi

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora