[blindeudora] Re: problems with eudora 5.1

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 20:37:27 -0500

Sandi, I will need to look around a bit, but a friend of mine haad a similar problem a few years back, and I think we solved it with tiled windows, butnot sure.

If I don't forget, will look at that fer ya.

Later, louAt 08:59 AM 11/5/06 -0600, you wrote:
Hi all,
Well, i never found about my address book, so here is the next question.

I have partial vision so I do use it on the computer along with my jfw 7.1

If I leave one of my mailboxes open, my eurdora works o.k.
If I close all of them the word "qualcomm in the bottom write corner flashes and my eudora locks itself up and sometimes the rest of my computer.

Also somehow I got my address book on the right side of my screen. Does anyone know how I can get it to go to the back like it used to be?

I hope someone can help. Thanks
Sandi

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the titanic."

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora