[blindeudora] Re: Please resend replies

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 16:19:18 -0400

doesn't freelist offer archives of previous messages? I never used this feature but it would be very useful on such a support list.

I did not keep any recent posts on this list and do not think anyone ansered your question yet.

If you want to edit the eudora.ini file, it should be found in your user data folder that also holds all your mailboxes files etc.

I know very little on editing the .ini file so yield to others more knowledgeable on this.

hth

Doris

At 11:38 AM 9/28/2010 -0400, you wrote:
I'm sorry to post this but my e-mail decided to do something really stupid
earlier.  I posted earlier about the reply templates in Eudora.  If anyone
has replied on list regarding my post, I'm gonna need it sent again, as some
how my mail server chucked all my most recent mail.  Grumbles.  I'm really
annoied.

Chris.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora