[blindeudora] Re: Return Receipt script

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 05:54:13 -1000

Hi Donna, No, haven't heard from him for ages and the web site I had where his jaws scripts could be found is no longer working. Maybe the scripts got moved?

At 05:31 AM 9/28/2010, you wrote:
Hello have you herd from Lenard i sure have not for a very long time. DonnaAt 10:07 PM 9/27/2010, you wrote:
Aloha all,
I have a very old email from Leonard Salinas containing the Return Receipt Script and instruction for pasting it into the script manager. Perhaps I'm having trouble because I am running a newer version of JAWS, but when I follow the instructions and then try to save the file, I get the following message:

The word var must be followed by a variable definition.

and it won't compile.

Can anyone see what might be the matter?
TIA, Betsy

Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 20:45:15 -0500
From: Leonard Salinas <okiespirit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

below is the return receipt script. select all lines beginning with Script ReturnReceipt () to and including EndScript. while in eudora Press insert plus 0 to bring up the script manager with the eudora scripts. Press ctrl+end to move to the bottom of the document and press enter a couple of times. Now paste the script you selected here.
I will send instructions on how to label the graphics in my next message.

Script ReturnReceipt ()
;Added by L. Salinas 02/23/02

var
        int hwnd

let hwnd = GetCurrentControlID ()
if  hwnd != "5050"
&& hwnd != "5052"
&& hwnd != "5053"
&& hwnd != "5054"
&& hwnd != "59664"  then
SayString ("You are not composing a message")
Else
SaveCursor ()
RouteJAWSToPc ()
SaveCursor ()
if FindGraphic (GetCurrentWindow (), "No Receipt", s_bottom, s_unrestricted) == True then
Say ("No receipt requested", ot_message)
else
FindGraphic (GetCurrentWindow (), "Return Receipt", s_bottom, s_unrestricted)
Say ("receipt requested", ot_message)
EndIf
LeftMouseButton ()
RestoreCursor ()
RestoreCursor ()
EndIf

EndScript

Teamwork: Together we achieve the extraordinary.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora