[blindeudora] Re: Please resend replies

  • From: northstar1950@xxxxxxx
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 09:32:17 -0500

here you go, this will change the reply separator in eudora, all you have to do is click on the links and follow the prompts.

<X-Eudora-Option:FixedDateFormat=%3 %2 %1>

<X-Eudora-Option:ReplyAttribution="It has been noted that on %1, %2 wrote:">

Legend has it that on Tuesday 9/28/2010 10:38 AM, Chris Gilland said:
I'm sorry to post this but my e-mail decided to do something really stupid
earlier.  I posted earlier about the reply templates in Eudora.  If anyone
has replied on list regarding my post, I'm gonna need it sent again, as some
how my mail server chucked all my most recent mail.  Grumbles.  I'm really
annoied.

Chris.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora