[blindeudora] Re: Message Receipt Requests

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 21:11:58 -0400

Sorry hun, she was looking for a way to control the question that the return asks you, not where to find the graphic.

At 20, 17 10/7/2009, you wrote:
Run the JAWS graphics labeler to display graphics on the page where you are creating a message. The option is somewhere above the subject line, reached only with the JAWS cursor.

Good luck!

At 07:07 PM 10/7/2009, you wrote:
Does anyone know if it is possible to turn off the prompting for sending a message receipt in Eudora? I have been looking for a wayto do this for almost as long as i use Eudora and have not found it in the options. Is there anywhere where this can be manually turned off in the Eudora.ini file perhaps?

I am asking about the feature that pops up a dialog with "now" "later" and "never" buttons when someone requests a receipt. Some people have that turned on by default and it can get very annoying when this happens when reading a lot of list mail.

Outlook Express actually has an option to turn these receipt requests off and I am just hopeful that eudora maybe has a similar hidden setting that i just have not found.

Thanks much.

Doris

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4488 (20091007) __________

http://www.eset.com

'Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is
a well armed lamb contesting the vote!'
Author: Benjamin Franklin

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora