[blindeudora] Re: Message Receipt Requests

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 21:11:11 -0400

Why sure it is, it is right where you thought it would be, in that good old ini file, and here is the link where that info is hiding, msile!

You will find lots of other stuff in there that is not covered in the manual.

Hope that will do ya!

BTW sorry for the off topic earlier, but it just got my goat!

Later, Lou
http://www.eudora.com/techsupport/ini.html
At 20, 07 10/7/2009, you wrote:
Does anyone know if it is possible to turn off the prompting for sending a message receipt in Eudora? I have been looking for a wayto do this for almost as long as i use Eudora and have not found it in the options. Is there anywhere where this can be manually turned off in the Eudora.ini file perhaps?

I am asking about the feature that pops up a dialog with "now" "later" and "never" buttons when someone requests a receipt. Some people have that turned on by default and it can get very annoying when this happens when reading a lot of list mail.

Outlook Express actually has an option to turn these receipt requests off and I am just hopeful that eudora maybe has a similar hidden setting that i just have not found.

Thanks much.

Doris

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4488 (20091007) __________

http://www.eset.com

'Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is
a well armed lamb contesting the vote!'
Author: Benjamin Franklin

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora