[blindeudora] Message Receipt Requests

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 20:07:45 -0400

Does anyone know if it is possible to turn off the prompting for sending a message receipt in Eudora? I have been looking for a wayto do this for almost as long as i use Eudora and have not found it in the options. Is there anywhere where this can be manually turned off in the Eudora.ini file perhaps?

I am asking about the feature that pops up a dialog with "now" "later" and "never" buttons when someone requests a receipt. Some people have that turned on by default and it can get very annoying when this happens when reading a lot of list mail.

Outlook Express actually has an option to turn these receipt requests off and I am just hopeful that eudora maybe has a similar hidden setting that i just have not found.

Thanks much.

Doris

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora