[blindeudora] Re: Jaws 7 hangs on closing Eudora 6.2

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 13:03:21 -0800

I've not yet, (nock on wood or knock me over with a feather if this happens right after I write and send this message), any crashes with Eudora 7 and jfw 5.0, remember, I said yet. It use to happen often with Eudora 5. xx and not as often with 6.xx, and now with jfw 7 and eudora 7, not at all. (nock on wood)!

Curtis Delzer

At 06:46 AM 11/23/2005, you wrote:
Hi, only experienced the problem with Jaws 7.0 and Eudora 6.25 (paid).
I now upgraded to /Eudora 7 and also have disabled the warning message about emptying the trash when Eudora closes.

The problem has always been intermittent so hope this works.

Deon

At 13:01 23/11/2005, you wrote:
Hi List,
I haven't noticed any hanging problem with JAWS and Eudora at all.
I have JAWS 7.0 of course and Eudora 6.2. So far, no problems with losing speech or hanging.
I am a bit reluctant to go to Eudora 7.0 based on the problems I've heard about on this forum.
I wonder if there are those among us who experience none of these problems with disabled message status etc?
Is this a universal problem or is it an intermittent one?
Larry
At 08:02 AM 11-22-2005, you wrote:
Hi all, anyone experiencing this too? Jaws hangs for about 30 seconds then speech comes back.

Deon

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

---------------------------------------------------- This message has been processed by Firetrust Benign.