[blindeudora] Re: Jaws 7 hangs on closing Eudora 6.2

  • From: Larry Gassman <lgsinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 06:01:03 -0800

Hi List,
I haven't noticed any hanging problem with JAWS and Eudora at all.
I have JAWS 7.0 of course and Eudora 6.2. So far, no problems with losing speech or hanging.
I am a bit reluctant to go to Eudora 7.0 based on the problems I've heard about on this forum.
I wonder if there are those among us who experience none of these problems with disabled message status etc?
Is this a universal problem or is it an intermittent one?
Larry
At 08:02 AM 11-22-2005, you wrote:

Hi all, anyone experiencing this too? Jaws hangs for about 30 seconds then speech comes back.

Deon

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora