[blindeudora] JAWS verbosity items not consistently responding

  • From: John Gasman <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Eudora@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 20:43:40 -0800

Hi,
I haven't checked all verbosity items withJAWS, but I can tell you that speaking download progress isn't working with Eudora 7.
When I go into my verbosity items the one which says Default Speaking of Download Information is unchecked. And yet, it counts down the downloaded messages.
Has anyone else had this happenh?
It did not happen with Eudora 6.2 and JAWS 7.0.
Thanks!
John

John Gassman
mailto:jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution