[blindeudora] Re: JAWS verbosity items not consistently responding

  • From: Pranav Lal <nomad42@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 21:13:24 +0530

John,

In my case, things are reversed. I am not getting the message count spoken at all in eudora v7.

Pranav
on Sunday 11/20/2005 10:13 AM, John Gasman said:
Hi,
I haven't checked all verbosity items withJAWS, but I can tell you
that speaking download progress isn't working with Eudora 7.
When I go into my verbosity items the one which says Default Speaking

of Download Information is unchecked. And yet, it counts down the
downloaded messages.
Has anyone else had this happenh?
It did not happen with Eudora 6.2 and JAWS 7.0.
Thanks!
John

John Gassman mailto:jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution