[blindeudora] Re: Help with address book please?

  • From: Pranav Lal <nomad42@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 08:34:37 +0530

Hi Michael,

in the address book, choose the address you want to place in the two field of a message. Tab To the two button and press the space bar.

Pranav
on Friday 11/18/2005 07:02 AM, Michael S. Goren said:
Hi listers,

I just installed the working version of Eudora 7.  When I go to my
address book in the usual way, control l, and hilite an address,
normally, I would hit enter on the address, and the email address is
automatically put in the address field.  Since 7, the field is not
filled in.  Does anyone have something I can try to fix this problem?
Thanks,
Michael