[blindeudora] Re: Help with address book please?

  • From: Vaughan Dodd <vdodd@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 22:09:45 +1300

Is your Eudora window maximised? Not had this problem so my suggestion is just a guess until I read more.

Vaughan.

At 02:32 p.m. 18/11/2005, you wrote:
Hi listers,

I just installed the working version of Eudora 7. When I go to my address book in the usual way, control l, and hilite an address, normally, I would hit enter on the address, and the email address is automatically put in the address field. Since 7, the field is not filled in. Does anyone have something I can try to fix this problem?
Thanks,
Michael

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora