[blindeudora] Re: Certificate error ... again

  • From: Pat Ferguson <pat.ferguson328@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 09:09:20 -0500

Hi Everyone,

This is all great, but I hope and pray that we can fix this so it will never happen again.

I'm so use to doing that, but I hate doing it at least once a week. I have to do it on both the sending mail and the incoming mail.

Why does this SSL Certificate stuff happen, in the first place?

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.

At 09:27 PM 9/26/2016, you wrote:

go to tools > personalities and arrow to the account with the error and press alt+enter to open the properties and shift tab to ssl info button and press enter. now, shift tab to certificate manager button and press enter. once there start pressing the right arrow till nothing is spoken by your screen reader and now, tab 9 times to the add to trusted button and press the spacebar. now, find the done button at the bottom of the screen and do a rightmouse click. tab to ok button and press enter and tab once more to the ok button and you are done. you may have to do this for the incoming mail as well from time to time, but if you can receive mail but not send then this should fix it.

Legend has it that on Monday 9/26/2016 08:32 PM, Ann Byrne" (Redacted sender "annakb" for said:
tonight we have the stinkin' certificate error, again. It's Yahoo mail. Both our computers, different ID's, can receive mail but can't send it.

Talk about getting tired of something! and I don't remember how to fix it. I think my son-in-law finally took pity on us last time and made the error go away.

Is there an easy fix????

Thanks,

Ann

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora