[blindeudora] Re: Automatic read of opened message

  • From: Donna <donnam1014@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 08:34:58 -0800

hi when you do tscripts do you post them so we can all getthem for jaws 13/ I would like to have them have been waiting to install jaws 13 since i knew you were going to do scripts for it some time. Donna At 07:21 AM 12/26/2011, you wrote:

hmmm, are you using my modified scritps? if so, i am going to have to re-write my scripts to work with jaws 13. give me a week or so to get this fixed.
Legend has it that on Monday 12/26/2011 08:30 AM, Lennie said:
Hi NorthStar,

I hope that you can figure this one out. I don't know why it works in Jaws12 and not in Jaws13.

I am surprised that no one have noticed this problem before since Jaws13 has been out for a while. I just installed the latest version last Saturday and for the moment except for convenient OCR, I find Jaws12 to be better.

I anxiously await to hear what you come up with. Take care.

Lennie

At 12:41 AM 12/26/2011, you wrote:
hmmm, have just noticed the problem, going to have to figure out why this is happening and see if there's a fix for it.
Legend has it that on Sunday 12/25/2011 01:38 PM, Lennie said:
Hi,

When I open an email message, Jaws13 reads the subject and date, but it stops there and does not read the message.

I have automatic read open message in the verbosity checked. Can anyone tell me what must I do to get Jaws to read automatically when a message is opened?

I do not have that problem in previous versions of Jaws.

Many thanks in advance. Merry Christmas to all. Take care.

Lennie

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my sendspace offerings!

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora