[blindeudora] Re: Automatic read of opened message

  • From: Lennie <lennie_r@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 12:09:07 -0400

Hi Northstar,

I am back on the latest of Jaws 13 and when I open a new message, it still do not automatically start reading the message except for the date and subject line.

You mentioned some time ago that you would look for a fix. Any progress?

Take care.

Lennie

At 01:41 AM 12/26/2011, you wrote:
hmmm, have just noticed the problem, going to have to figure out why this is happening and see if there's a fix for it.
Legend has it that on Sunday 12/25/2011 01:38 PM, Lennie said:
Hi,

When I open an email message, Jaws13 reads the subject and date, but it stops there and does not read the message.

I have automatic read open message in the verbosity checked. Can anyone tell me what must I do to get Jaws to read automatically when a message is opened?

I do not have that problem in previous versions of Jaws.

Many thanks in advance. Merry Christmas to all. Take care.

Lennie

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my sendspace offerings!

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora