Re: sam

  • From: Jennifer Sutton <jensutton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 10:57:47 -0500

Michael:

It seems to me that some of the questions your posting here might really fit better on the PC-Audio listserv. Seems like they talked about the accessibility of all of these broadcasting apps. on there a while ago. You might spend some time reviewing the archives before you post your question, but I see that you must subscribe to the list before you can access the archives.

As far as I can tell, an app. like this is really for streaming, rather than podcasting, but maybe I'm wrong.

Here's a link for you to go exploring the PC-Audio listserv.  Go to:

Best,
Jennifer