Re: Three new podcasts.

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:19:44 -0500

Jerry,

Sorry about that, bigtime. I assumed the same people still haunted this list, and I need to re-assume, I guess. http://feeds.feedburner.com/shaneslivejournal is the site you need. Put that into your podcatcher, and you're good to go. Now, because of some quirk with feedburner, you'll only get two: The carwash podcast and the Aquarium podccast. I have no clue as to why feedburner will not let me fix the restaurant podcast, but it will not. This has happened before, and it's totally annoying. Ys, I've re-synced the feed, and yes, I've taken other steps. The problem will not fix. I still have a podcast from 2006 that will not play, no matter what I do. If you want the restaurant podcast, go to www.shanejackson.net/Costa's.mp3 and that should get you going. You all have a fine day.
On Mar 24, 2008, at 4:40 AM, Jerry Berrier wrote:

Shane,

It would be a good idea to include a link to the website when you're
mentioning new podcasts.