Re: Three new podcasts.

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 08:08:31 -0500

Howdy, John. Yep, I sure know what's happening. Again, Feedburner will not let me put this one up for download. It's done this to me twice, now, and you've all missed two great podcasts. Please go to www.shanejackson.net/Costa's.mp3 and you'll find it there. It should start playing in Safari, or you can do a control click, and you should choose to download it or whatever you'd like. I hope this helps and that you enjoy the podcast!

On Mar 25, 2008, at 7:49 AM, John Moore wrote:

Hey Shane. I can't get the restaurant podcast in ITunes. Do you know
what's happening? I got the other two fine, but ITunes didn't get the
third one.

On 3/24/08, Darrell Shandrow <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Also, last time I checked, Libsyn insists on an inaccessible CAPTCHA in order for listeners to post comments to podcasts. Several attempts to contact the proper people within Libsyn for a resolution of the matter were completely ignored. Other podcasters, such as Todd from Geek News Central, have since switched away from Libsyn for various reasons. I hear their overall service and support is not stellar; not surprising given the way the
company has ignored our accessibility needs.