Re: Three new podcasts.

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:55:11 -0700

Also, last time I checked, Libsyn insists on an inaccessible CAPTCHA in
order for listeners to post comments to podcasts.  Several attempts to
contact the proper people within Libsyn for a resolution of the matter were
completely ignored.  Other podcasters, such as Todd from Geek News Central,
have since switched away from Libsyn for various reasons.  I hear their
overall service and support is not stellar; not surprising given the way the
company has ignored our accessibility needs.