The Juice Receiver is cross-platform

  • From: Jennifer Sutton <jensutton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 08:42:58 -0500

Hello:

I've changed the subject line since this question wasn't relevant to my last message, at all.

As I understand it, the Juice Receiver can be used on both Linux and the Mac. It's entirely cross-platform.

If you get it to work with Voice Over, I'd love to hear that since, as far as I can tell, VO's ability to work depends on how programs are developed. But I don't want to turn this list into a discussion of Mac and VO since there are plenty of other places to do that.

Go look for what you want to try by going directly to sourceforge at:
http://juicereceiver.sourceforge.net/index.php

I found this by using Google and searching on keywords:
"ipodder for the Mac." It was right there on the first page. Don't forget that Google's your friend.
Best,
Jennifer