Re: correction to my Juice post

  • From: "BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 06:28:54 -0700

is there  a juice application for the mac and/or linux?
On Jan 19, 2006, at 5:09 AM, Jennifer Sutton wrote:

Hi again:

Let me correct myself, in case people don't understand.

I wrote:

Move files, I suggest, rather than deleting folders. Or you can just copy whole folders, and then "select all" and delete, within "my received podcasts."

What I should have written is:
Move files, I suggest, rather than deleting folders. Or you can just copy whole folders to another place on a drive, "select all" files within a particular folder under "my received podcasts," and delete those files, once you've copied them elsewhere.

Hope this is altogehter clear.

Honestly, this is not that hard.

Make more room, leave your folder structure in tact under "my received podcasts," and you should be good to go.

Best,
Jennifer