Re: Olympus DS50

  • From: "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 22:13:28 -0500

Good choice, Scott. You will love that recorder. I will be happy to
show you how I record things with it, as there are a whole bunch of
settings and environments I have taken it into, even onto a water
slide where it surprisingly did not get ruined.

On 7/24/07, Peter Donahue <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Scott and listers,

Give them a call to be advised of availability. I have had to do that
concerning some NFB Literature that didn't  appear on the Web site, but that
was available through the Independence Market. I think one of the Webmasters
has been on vacation and since this is a recent edition to our product line
it's probably not yet catalogued in the online database for products so
don't hesitate to pick up the phone and give them a call.

Peter Donahue