Re: Olympus DS50

  • From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 17:13:09 -0500

Good afternoon everyone,

The NFB has them in our Independence Market. We were showing them during the
national convention. My wife Mary worked the Independence Market this year
and was stationed where the Olympus DS Series MP3 Recorders were being
demonstrated. Yes we carry the DS-50. I had a chance to examine one of them
while at the convention. For a tiny device they produce outstanding audio.

Peter Donahue