Celebrate my Spiritual birthday tonight on Radio For Life

  • From: Lino Morales <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 15:29:34 -0400

        Hello to all my brothers and sisters in Christ,
Today march 21st is my spiritual birthday! I invite you to celebrate with me tonight live on Radio For Life tonight from 8 until midnight Eastern or from 5 until 9 PM. out West. I'll be playing awesome Christian music with an Easter theme. I'll also be giving my testimony tonight live on air. to listen go to
www.radioforlife.net
Their you will find the listen links. to email me during the show, contact me at:
lino0876@xxxxxxxxx
Help me celebrate my spiritual birthday and encourage your non believing friends to tune in to Radio For Life tonight. Your brother in Christ,

Lino Morales and Louie lab
Email/Windows Live Messenger:
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx