LLJFM and the Christian Midday Mix

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 01:00:52 -0400

Hello to all my brothers and sisters in Christ,
I do truly hope you had a Happy Easter with your family yesterday. Now that
we've celebrated Jesse's resurrection, the celebration will always continue
each and everyday on LLJFM. I will be on at 12 until 3 PM Eastern or from 9
until noon PDT out West. You can send me your prayer and song requests to:
lljfm@xxxxxxxxxxx
This is also the same contact info for Windows Live Messenger. Remember that
you can remain annonumus in giving me your name for prayer. God knows it
all. To listen with WINAMP, go to:
http://66.197.225.199:8014/listen.pls
We are LLJFM. The radio station designed with your family in mind. Your
brother in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx