I have a new podcast

  • From: "Kevin Wassmer" <commanderlumpy2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 06:09:05 -0700

I have a new podcast. You can listen to it at http://www.gcast.com/u/kevinmcfan
You can also listen to it by dialing 641-715-3900. Then dial extension
935-8291. While you are listening to the podcast, you can hit 2 to rewind, 3 to
fast-forward, 8 to pause and 0 to leave me a message. I discuss my view on the
NFB's attempt to sew I-tunes along with the scandal of Governor Spitzer, the
election, and a tasing incident in Utah. I will talk to you all later.
An I want you to know
That you're on my mind
Every day, all of the time. So keep on walkin' that road and I'll follow. Keep
on callin' my name I'll be there
And if a mirror should break it's easy to take
Cause deep down I know that you care. I'm not superstitious. (Europe)