[blind-it] Re: jaws donble problem

  • From: "Negoslav Sabev" <negi4a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 21:59:33 +0200

Thanks for comming to me. Yes, I assume it's the driver. On the machines
where it's not working, it's recognised only as USB UltraPro while
installing,without rainbow. But not sure what to do next. I copied a driver
from one of the working machines and pointed to it, but no good result.
Installed it on 3 USB ports of the same computer with the same bad result.
Unfortunately I'm not at work to try now, because here is 10PM here. I'm out
of ideas.

Negoslav