[blind-it] Re: An Intro thread.

  • From: "Katie Robinson" <klr16333@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 11:33:48 -0500

Hello,
My name is Katie Robinson, and I am a person with low vision. I am just
entering the IT field. I am a senior in high school and am currently
studying to take my Cisco CCENT. I will take the CCNA sometime next spring
or summer. I have worked on Windows 98, XP, Vista, Mac OS 8, and Jaguar. I
am currently int he process of building my own web server for my senior
project.
I plan to go to college and obtain a degree in Information Technology, and
major in computer network administration.
I was introduced to this list to help me learn things that could be helpful
to my future.

---
Katie