[blind-it] Re: An Intro thread.

  • From: "Charles E. Black" <charlesblackusc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 10:12:54 -0500

Hi, my name is Charles Black.  I am a recent graduate of the University of
South Carolina, go gamecocks.

I graduated with a Technology Support And Training Management degree.  This
name requires a little explanation.  Basically, I am educated in the use of
Windows Server, Database Programs, Web Development tools, hardware devices,
and a basic knowledge of system analysis and design.

I can remember the Apple 2E and the Commodore vic20.  What that means is
that I was computer active in the early 1980's.

I am seeking employment in the I T area or any area related to the types of
software/hardware listed above.

I will help anyone on this list who asks and may seek assistance from
others.  Let's hope this list can stay on topic and on task whereas
extraneous conversation will discourage my attendance.

Thanks to the list moderator and hats off to all of you who wish to make a
positive contribution to the I T world and blind I T professionals around
the Internet.

 Charles E. Black
4127 Pinehaven Ct.
Columbia, SC  29205