[blind-education] Thank you for that information but where do i start?

  • From: "david ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-education@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 23:07:11 -0600

MessageHi,  Thank you for that information but where do i start?  I usually
have a problem because i can't seem to get google to use the specific words
that i want in the search.  I usually get more results then the ones that i was
looking for.  I would appreciate any information that you might have.  Thank
you.