[blind-education] Re: How can i better use google in order to search for "computer programs should have screen reader accessibility built in them from the ground"

  • From: "Sharon Clark" <sharonjackson03@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-education@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Technology list for the Blind and Vision Impaired'" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 21:15:40 -0500

Hello David,

Are you asking:
How can I use Google with a screen reader to produce more precise results?
You may want to look at the advanced features of Google.  This allows a
person to narrow down the options without needing to know wildcards to
obtain more precise results.  There is also a book "Google It" sold by
National Braille Press that may prove to be useful.

HTH,
Sharon