[blind-education] Re: Thank you for that information but where do i start?

  • From: "david ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-education@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 08:19:59 -0500

MessageI do use quotes, but are there other sembals that i can use when
performing searches using google?  The reason why i replied this way is because
sometimes i feel as if google doesn't quite understand what i'm searching for
specificly.  Is there something that i can do to narrow down my search terms
when performing a google search?  Thank you for any information that you might
have.