[blind-democracy] email program

  • From: "Miriam Vieni" <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 18:15:50 -0400

Perhaps all of you have been receiving multiple emails from me. Some people on DB Review and someone on the Jaws list have. The question has been whether it's my old, beloved Outlook 2003 program or my very uncooperative internet service provider, Optimum. But of course, Optimum won't consider taking responsibility if I'm using such an old program. So with great difficulty, I am trying out Windows Live Mail. Someone set it up for me last night, and I've spent a good part of the day today, gathering information about how to use it from the net. I'm not finished with Outlook. Many of my contacts are there and Live Mail doesn't meekly fill in addresses the way Outlook did, even if they're in my contact list. I have to play around with it until I learn how to use this efficiently. And Magic doesn't track white I write in Live Mail. And there's stuff left over from yesterday that I still haven't read that's in the Outlook account. Unfortunately, I think I saw two double emails in Live Mail so this may all be for naught. But please let me know if you are receiving single copies of my emails now, or if you're still receiving multiple copies.