[blind-democracy] Re: You can grab her by the what? When you are a celebrity, he says.

  • From: "Martian.Lady" <martian.lady@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 16:40:09 -0500

Hi
This country is totally upside down. Trump can talk about using nuclear weapons just because we have them. He talks about destroying ISIS. He talks about eliminating Muslims. This didn't seem to bother people much. But being a sexual predator, which is an awful thing, sets the country afire. This kind of thing is what turned me into a peace person almost 40 years ago. People haven't really changed.

Marsha