[blind-democracy] Re: The Story Behind 'Alice's Restaurant' -the 50-Year-Old Song that Is Forever Young

  • From: "Charles Krugman" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ckrugman" for DMARC)
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 10:06:39 -0800

I checked the Massachusetts state attorney search but didn't find him. It may be possible that if he is dead his listing wouldn't be there. The only other suggestion is to check local election records for that town or county and see what happened to him. The archives of a local newspaper would also have information about his existence.
Chuck

-----Original Message----- From: Abby Vincent
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2015 5:22 PM
To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blind-democracy] Re: The Story Behind 'Alice's Restaurant' -the 50-Year-Old Song that Is Forever Young

I also found his name in the article, googkled it, nothing. Maybe there's
some kind of database for lawyers that someone knows about.
Now I'm really getting curious.
Abby