[blind-democracy] Re: Hillary Clinton Pledges to Defend Israeli Apartheid and Fight BDS Movement in Letter to Mega-Donor

  • From: Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 08:43:33 -0700

Before we go prancing off down the lane, dancing and singing to the
tune of Bernie Sanders Pipers, let's make certain our heads are
screwed on right.
If elected president, Bernie Sanders would most likely bend his
efforts to build his dream nation. But he would most definitely be
compromised by the Military/Industrial Corporate Masters. Sanders
cannot rebuild America without the support of the American Working
Class. Simply voting for him does not mean that he would be able to
count on the People's support on foreign matters. We, the Working
Class, have been fed so much Bull over the years that many of us will
take a stand against our own best interests, believing it is the right
thing to do.
Just look at the attitude of so many American workers toward Labor
Unions. But still, supporting Bernie Sanders is one step closer to
providing a climate for building a new System that would be a
government of All the People. First, under Bernie Sanders, we would
need to mount a movement to seize power away from the International
Corporations that are now ruling our nation. No People's government
can be established until we accomplish that first step. Bernie
Sanders is weak on international politics. He cannot be counted upon
to pull our troops back from anywhere.
But to even wonder how Bernie Sanders feels about Hillary Clinton's
positions on anything is a waste of time. Hillary Clinton is a female
copy of Bill Clinton, Barak Obama and John Kennedy. All talk. Like
Charlie McCarthy, someone has their Corporate hand up her skirt.

Carl Jarvis

On 7/8/15, Bob Hachey <bhachey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Miriam,
I wonder if Bernie Sanders agrees with Hillary oon this one.
Bob