[blind-democracy] Fwd: AMAZING Bernie Sanders quote:

  • From: Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 08:20:45 -0700

FYI:
Carl Jarvis

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Democrats 2016 <dccc@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 22:24:29 +0000
Subject: AMAZING Bernie Sanders quote:
To: Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>

Last night Bernie Sanders gave a passionate speech about income
inequality in front of thousands of fired up progressives in Maine. It
was AMAZING.

"The issue of wealth and income inequality to my knowing is the great
moral issue of our time.
When we stand together, as white and black and Hispanic and gay and
straight and woman and man...
When we stand together and demand that this country works for all of
us rather than the few, we will transform America and with your help
that is what we're going to do."

Look -- Do you agree that we need to fix income inequality in America? YES!!!

If you agree, ADD YOUR NAME: Pledge to fight against Republicans who
want to work for a few wealthy billionaires rather than everyday
Americans.

https://action.dccc.org/page/s/support-progressives

We need 100,000 Democrats to sign on!

Thanks,

DCCC

This message was emailed to: carjar82@xxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from this email list, please paste this URL into your browser:
http://dccc.org/optout

Paid for by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.
430 South Capitol Street, S.E. Washington, D.C. 20003
(202) 478-9477 http://www.dccc.org
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.