[blind-democracy] Re: Hillary Clinton Pledges to Defend Israeli Apartheid and Fight BDS Movement in Letter to Mega-Donor

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 09:44:13 -0400

Bob,

Bernie Sanders is not taking money from billionaires so it is unlikely that
he would agree to a similar deal. However, it is very interesting that in a
recent interview that John Nichols of the Nation did with him, there were
absolutely no questions about foreign policy and the military and certainly,
no questions about Israel. I've read that article twice and when I read it
last night, I felt like writing an email to John Nichols about his
incomplete coverage of Bernie Sanders.

Apartheid and Fight BDS Movement in Letter to Mega-Donor

Hi Miriam,
I wonder if Bernie Sanders agrees with Hillary oon this one.
Bob