[blind-democracy] Re: Fw: Texas Genocide Survivors

  • From: Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 08:14:18 -0700

Abdulah
This is a subject that is dear to your heart. Tell your story as
clearly as you can. Include the stories of others as they have been
told to you. Stay true to the facts and do not elaborate or stretch
the truth.
I wish you the best, and hope you will report back to us how the
interview went.

Carl Jarvis

On 7/14/15, abdulah aga <abdulahhasic@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi list and my good friend
I am righting to you to try get some help about this email what I am sending
to you,
what you can read Ander my text.
I don’t wont skip this or I don’t wont inwayde this offer,
Jus I need your help to prepare my self best way.
I know a lot people who was in this genocide and they are live here in Fort
worth TX.
So what do you thinks what best way to start with this interview.\
I will give them phone call and tell them that I am ready I hop have meeting
with them and then I hop will go best way.
thanks for any advice or suggestions.
Abdulah Hasic
abdulahhasic@xxxxxxxxxxx