[blind-democracy] Re: Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know: The National Anthem Is a Celebration of Slavery

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC)
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 20:51:09 -0400

I thought everyone knew that by now. That abbreviation has been around virtually from the start of the Internet. ROFL means rolling on floor laughing. Another one that expresses the same thing is LMFAO. That means laughing my fucking ass off. Some of these abbreviations have bewildered me too and I found out that I can find them by googling the word definition followed by a colon and then the abbreviation. There is no space after the colon. That is how I found out what that mysterious abbreviation at the end of so many emails, HTH, meant. It turns out to mean hope this helps. There is another ending for emails that I never have figured out though. It is probably because it is not an abbreviation. A lot of people end their emails with the phrase, just saying. It's obvious they are just saying it. I've never understood why the announcement of it.
On 8/31/2016 1:37 PM, Miriam Vieni wrote:

Would you please tell me what r f o l stands for?

Miriam