[blind-chess] Tournaments? was: Friendly game list

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 07:57:02 -0700

In addition to friendly games, is there any interest in holding tournaments?
I'm not sure we have enough players yet, but this is something to consider for
the future.  If there is any interest, what sort of tournaments do you want:
* Round Robin
* Swiss
* Theme (everybody uses same opening moves)
* Team (organized regionally?)
* Other

Richard