[blind-chess] Re: New Ladder Seeding Proposal

  • From: jubieq@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 19:54:26 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all,
 Personally, I am not a fan of having my games posted.  I am not sure I want
everyone to be saying "Oh, she/he should have made this move or that." Besides,
does everyone really want to play out and monitor everyone else's games?How
much chess education will be absorbed by going through so many games at one
time? The Ladder Tournament sounds like fun, but construction of it seems to be
growing more complicated as the days go on.

Connie