[blind-chess] Re: Jim's Ladder Confusion

  • From: "Carol Harvester" <harvesterca@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:53:29 -0400

Hi Jim,

Below is the rule on Time Control.
Time Controls: Five days total of reflection time is allowed for the entire
game. Time is counted from the time you receive a move and you have 24 hours
to respond or you lose one day. Times are based on local email time stamp
records, so keep both sent and received emails until the game is completed.

Hope this will help.
Carol